- In formulating the question precisely, you may well find that you can answer it yourself.
- You'll probably get a pretty quick response.
- Everyone will see the question and responses.
- While you are waiting for me to answer the question you can update your Facebook page, watch Hockey Night in Canada, or continue reading Proust's Remembrance of Things Past. Or possibly all three.
- You don't have to come to my office.
- You'll get a certified written answer.
- There will be a nice written record of all the questions, which will help me improve the course.
The TA Kevin Fawcett will hold office hours from 10am to 12pm on Friday September 15 in GE313, from 2:10pm to 4pm every Wednesday between September 20 and December 6 in GE213, on Monday December 18 from 12pm to 2pm in GE313, and on Tuesday December 19 from 11am to 1pm in GE313.
Through December 15, I hold office hours each Friday from 3:10pm to 4pm (in my office, GE244), except September 15, October 6, October 13, November 24, and December 1; in those weeks my office hours will be on Wednesday from 3:10pm to 4pm.