- In formulating the question precisely, you may well find that you can answer it yourself.
- You'll probably get a pretty quick response.
- Everyone will see the question and responses.
- While you are waiting for me to figure out how to answer the question you can update your Facebook page, watch American Idol, or continue reading Kierkegaard's Either/Or. Or possibly do all three.
- You don't have to come to my office.
- You'll get a certified written answer.
- There will be a nice written record of all the questions, which will help me improve the course.
The TA Marc-Antoine Schmidt holds weekly office hours from 2pm to 4pm on Mondays and from 3pm to 5pm on Tuesdays in GE40.
During the 12 weeks of the teaching term, I will hold office hours every Friday from 3:10pm to 4pm, except as follows: in the weeks starting September 23, September 30, and October 7, my office hours will be on Thursday from 4:10pm to 5pm.